Ask any coffee connoisseur and they’ll tell you that in order for coffee beans to develop their full flavor profile, they must be ground right before coming in contact with hot water. This is where the bistro electric burr coffee grinder comes in and becomes part of the coffee making ritual. The Bistro is continuously adjustable – twisting the upper bean container determines how finely ground the beans will be. With over 14 settings from coarse to fine, you can deliver the ideal grind for any brewing method. But there’s more to it than that. Most coffee grinders use plastic containers to receive the ground coffee but plastic and ground coffee don’t go together well. The powder gets statically charged and spills all over the place. The new Bistro comes with a borosilicate glass container to catch the grounds. The glass catcher is inherently static-free, reducing the amount of overall static and “jumping” coffee grounds. This and the tight silicone/nylon lid make for an excellent, no-spill coffee grinder. The borosilicate glass container comes with a silicone band to make it slip-proof, an especially important feature when touched with wet hands. The Bistro is made from borosilicate glass, steel, plastic, rubber and silicone and comes in black, orange, red, green, and white.
- COFFEE GRINDER: BISTRO Burr coffee grinders crush whole coffee beans between stainless steel conical burrs to preserve bean’s flavor and aroma while maintaining a consistent grind
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: The burr grinder has over 14 settings from coarse to fine, allowing you to go from Espresso to French Press with ease; proven as the best way to grind coffee
- COFFEE CATCHER: Borosilicate glass container reduces the static cling of coffee grounds, while the lid keeps beans fresh
- PRE-SET TIMER: Timed grinding feature and quick grind button let you set the exact amount of time you need to grind the proper amount of coffee, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste
- DURABLE DESIGN: Colorful, compact design equipped with a friction clutch to prevent slipping; pairs perfectly with e-Bodum’s BISTRO collection of kettles and coffee makers